Indoor Air Quality Testing
BCE Heating and Air can visit your home and conduct a non-invasive air quality test to determine if your HVAC system may be contributing or spreading indoor pollutants throughout your home.
Here is a good checklist to determine if you should have a indoor air quality check performed on your home. If you can answer ‘Yes’ to more than one of these you may have some bad air.
- Does anyone in your family experience itchy eyes, headaches, or respiratory symptoms at home and feel better when they are away?
- Are you in a multi-family dwelling (apartment, duplex, condo, etc.)?
- Do you have multiple pets?
- Have you purchased any new home furnishings in the last year?
- Have you completed any remodeling in the last year?
- Do you have an attached garage?
- Does anyone smoke in your home?
- Do you use a large quantity of cleaning products in your home?