Air Conditioning Services
BCE Heating and Air provides the most complete and in depth Air Conditioning tune-up and inspection your System will ever receive. Our regular one time Tune-Up includes but is not limited to the following:[row][column column=”one-half”]
- Maintenance agreement includes 1″ filter(s) replacement.
- Inspect all Thermostats and included wiring.
- Replace, inspect, or clean all filters.
- Inspect, clean and flush all components drains.
- Clean and flush Condensate pump and line.
- Inspect and clean all blower components.
- Inspect High /low pressure lines for proper location, support and insulation.
- Inspect TXV for proper location and insulation.
- Inspect and annotate all system voltage and Amp draw for blower.
- Inspect and clean evaporation coil when needed. Monitor supply and return duct temperatures.
- Clean all working areas and monitor complete system cycle of entire A/C unit.
- Inspect all electrical connections and wiring and tighten and correct as needed.
- Inspect all Capacitors and ensure they are within proper limits.
- Clean and inspect Capacitors to include wiring.
- Analyze and monitor refrigerant operating pressures of Air Conditioning unit.
- Inspect and annotate all system voltage and Amp draw for fan motor/Compressor.
- Inspect and lubricate (if needed) outdoor unit fan motor, shaft, and blades.
- Inspect and clean condenser coil and outdoor unit.
- Inspect Outdoor unit disconnect.
- Monitor supply and return vent temperatures.